16×16 Sled Madness
Written on February 26, 2009 at 1:08 pm, by Eric Cressey
In place of Random Friday Thoughts this week, we’ve got Random Late Thursday Afternoon Madness. Here’s how it works:
1. Sled (on the floor, not turf) with four plates on it
2. Four guys (in this case, Tony, Pete, and I and one of our high school seniors)
3. 16 trips of 16 yards as fast as possible
4. Ideally, each guy does four full trips, but when one guy can’t get it done, somebody has to step up and finish his trip.
5. Extreme nausea is normal, and projectile vomiting is considered a form of artistic mastery.