A Sneak Peek at the New Project
Written on June 30, 2009 at 5:54 am, by Eric Cressey
As many of you probably already know, I flew out to Indianapolis on Friday night to spend the weekend shooting a new DVD with Bill Hartman and Mike Robertson. Suffice it to say that we are all pleased with how it turned out and excited for the release. Basically, here’s what you’re looking at…
- 27 dynamic SELF-assessments (meaning that you can do them yourself – no partner needed)
- A Full-on Static Assessment Guide
- Approximately 78 corrective exercises for improving mobility and stability – based entirely on the results of the aforementioned assessments. In other words, you assess, and then you are pointed in a specific direction to correct these issues. You’ll learn how to integrate some of the exercises from Magnificent Mobility and Inside-Out in comprehensive progressions – plus loads of new drills along the way.
- A Written Collection of Warm-ups specific to certain athletic populations
- A Complete Guide to Self-Soft Tissue Work – and a rationale for it
- A Comprehensive Static Stretching Guide
You know the project is legit because of this picture of Lance, our demonstrator.
First, he’s exhausted, which means that there are loads of exercises. Second, he actually ended up with pit stains from the experience, so these aren’t just foo-foo exercises; they take things up a notch at the “top” of each progression (particularly if you do them for six hours, as Lance did on Saturday). Third, you just have to love a DVD set that uses a guy with deadlifting bruises on his shins as the model. Talk about attitude!
For more on the weekend, check out Lance’s Blog.
Needless to say, we’re stoked about this. There isn’t a definitive time-table on the product’s release, but you can be the first to find out about it by subscribing to my newsletter through the opt-in box on the right sidebar of this page.