The Best of 2013: Baseball Articles
Written on December 31, 2013 at 10:50 am, by Eric Cressey
This section is a new addition to the "Best of EricCressey.com" series. Check out the top 5 baseball articles from the past year:
1. The Truth About CC Sabathia's Weight – I couldn't seem to stop typing this response to a New York Times piece on Sabathia's weight, and the result was a 3,700 word thesis!
2. 7 Ways to Get Strong Outside the Sagittal Plane – These movements are beneficial for anyone, but particularly for baseball players.
3. Regaining Scapular Control: Always Good Intentions, Often Bad Technique – Here's a detailed video on how to train the prone 1-arm trap raise.
4. Improving Thoracic Mobility in Throwers – Check out these great thoracic spine mobility drills we use with our throwers.
5. 21 Reasons You're Not Tim Collins – This was a fun piece to write; I'm glad my readers have a good sense of humor!
I'll be back tomorrow with the last installment of our "Best of 2013" series.
Sign-up Today for our FREE Baseball Newsletter and Receive Instant Access to a 47-minute Presentation from Eric Cressey on Individualizing the Management of Overhead Athletes!