The Best of 2013: Guest Posts
Written on December 29, 2013 at 7:58 am, by Eric Cressey
I've already highlighted the top articles and videos I put out at EricCressey.com in 2013, so now it's time for the top guest posts of the year. Here goes…
1. 7 Myths of Strength Training for Women – This post by former Cressey Performance intern Sohee Lee made me realize that we need to feature more female-specific content in 2014, as it was a huge hit!
2. Sleep: What the Research Actually Says – The good folks at Examine.com contributed this incredibly well-researched hit from 2013.
3. 6 Common Turkish Get-up Mistakes – CP coach Greg Robins walks you through the issues we find ourselves correcting most frequently with this complex exercise.
4. Pelvic Arch Design and Load-Carrying Capacity – Dean Somerset never disappoints with his creative topics and awesome insights on functional anatomy and corrective exercise.
5. 5 Indirect Core Stability Exercises for the Upper Body – Greg Robins gets his second hit in the top 5! There are some great video demonstrations here.
I'll be back soon with the top strength and conditioning features from 2013.
Sign-up Today for our FREE Newsletter and receive a four-part video series on how to deadlift!