The Best of 2013: Strength and Conditioning Videos
Written on December 27, 2013 at 1:41 pm, by Eric Cressey
Yesterday, I kicked off the "Best of 2013" series with my top articles of the year. Today, we'll highlight the top five videos of the year:
1. Individualizing the Management of Overhead Athletes: How to Spot What Your Throwers Need – This is a free 47-minute presentation I made available to all my baseball-specific newsletter subscribers this year. You can still access it at no charge.
2. Warm-ups for Sparing the Shoulders – This came as part of a post for Schwarzenegger.com.
3. Supine Alternating Shoulder Flexion on Doubled Tennis Ball – This upper back mobility/soft tissue drill was a big hit!
4. Fine-Tuning the Band Pullapart – This is a very popular exercise for shoulder health, but it's commonly performed incorrectly. Try these modifications!
5. Standing External Rotation Hold to Wall – This is an awesome warm-up that requires no equipment. We use it a lot with our throwers when they're on the field and don't have access to a table to do prone exercises.
As you can see, 2013 was the "Year of the Shoulder" at EricCressey.com! I'll be back soon with the top guest posts of 2013.
Sign-up Today for our FREE Newsletter and receive a four-part video series on how to deadlift!