Understanding and Coaching the Anterior Core
Written on May 6, 2013 at 7:19 pm, by Eric Cressey
I'm pleased to announce Understanding and Coaching the Anterior Core is available for sale. This 47-minute video was taken at a seminar I gave, and it's available for immediate download and online viewing for an introductory price of just $14.99 this week only.
Like many of you, I’ve grown tired of seeing core presentation after core presentation all saying the same thing. That’s why I opted to attack this considerably differently, discussing:
- Functional anatomy
- The interaction of breathing and core stability
- What implications the anterior core has with respect to “new age” injuries/conditions like femoroacetabular impingement, sports hernias, SLAP lesions, thoracic outlet syndrome, and lat strains
- Why no two spines are created equal
- Why two individuals might need the same exercise, but different coaching cues
- Progressions and regressions to build your anterior core stability exercise library
- A model for effectively prioritizing anterior core stability exercises throughout the training week
There’s no travel necessary; you can view this presentation right now without leaving your house.
Click to purchase “Understanding & Coaching the Anterior Core” on our 100% secure server.
Sign-up Today for our FREE Newsletter and receive a four-part video series on how to deadlift!